Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Volare Chit Chat Resume

So, in Thursday, December 1st, at 6.15 p.m. I am listening to 103,4 Volare FM. Today, I want to share to you all about what I got that time.
Volare Chit Chat
It divided into 4 segment. “How to say it”, “Idioms”, “Bilingual news”, and “English, please!”. on this occasion I can lessons on idiom.
in this segment, I learned about idioms and how to pronounce Idiom. Idiom is a word with different meanings of the individual words mean another.
where the idiom I learned in this segment is "Read someone like a book". This means that you are reading like reading a book in the library, but it can also mean to really understand a person or someone'so always know what you think about. Another phrase that has the same meaning as the "Read someone's mind".

Examples:

George is Andy’s best friend. He could read Andy’s mind. He knows when Andy get upset to something.
You bored are you? I can read you like a book.
In this second segment, the idiom that I learned was “Blood, Sweat, and Tears”. This idiom means, doing a work with full effort.

Examples:

After blood, sweat, and tears, Jane finally got college degree.
This house is from all of my blood, sweat, and tears.

English, please!
In this section, the topic was about, “Idol Worship”. There were 2 speaker and this segment take the longest time. Well, this topic is something that we could see in daily life.
my opinion on this topic, it's not a bad thing to worship idols, as long as it has its limitations. Well, it's not just for what we do but necessary restrictions. When we are too fanatical for our idol, without limitation, all we do is to try to emulate them but imitate good deeds of his, when we have limitations, we know what we have to imitate, and what we do not need to emulate idol we like its rogue behavior.

The material of Volare Chit Chat for now. so many of my ucapa right thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment