Thursday, December 1, 2016

it's your last meal on earth-what do you choose?

helo my friend back with Gusnaldi and my blog. on this occasion I will discuss about the last meal on earth what food I choose ?? first of all I would become clear about food faforit me food what if it ?? satay why I chose these foods because for me the food is very tasty and often I eat. why I really like satay and not the food that lan tastier and more people who prefer at this time such as pizza or burger but in my opinion the satay is the food of my favorite if the world we are required to choose one food what will we eat and I will choose foods that will be eaten satay. why I really liked the satay? because if we eat satay at the time of any condition will remain bad taste, let alone peanut sauce and seasoning is very tempting plus new satenya burnt taste will surely taste good at all. and satay also reminded me of my grandmother is a satay seller that's the reason why I so love the satay and I was the same once inspired my grandmother because my grandmother why his or her lifetime a satay seller Higa now. thank you for reading my blog this helpful.


I'll see you in my blog follows her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment