Tuesday, September 27, 2016

2 things that i always bring everywhere i go

I'll tell you about two things that I always carry with me wherever I go. The first item is always a phone, why I chose handphone? because the mobile phone has become one of the tools that are important to me, the phone is a tool that can facilitate me in finding some important information in lectures or in anything else. and mobile phones can also be easier for us to communicate over long distances or at close range. mobile phones can also eliminate bored and saturated. Why is that? because we all know mobile phones have many uses. if bored, I can play, I listen to music, and I was able to take pictures selfie or selfies with my friend. I can also capture the moment by taking photographs.
And the second item that I always take it wherever I go is my wallet, why I chose wallet? because the most important thing wherever I go is to carry a wallet. in the wallet can contain my identity card such as, ID cards, driver's license, vehicle registration, KTM (student ID card) and others. and to facilitate my wallet in the store's identity as I mentioned just now. though I sometimes like to forget to bring your wallet when traveling.

yes that's the story of two important things always take wherever I go and thanks.


(210 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment