Tuesday, September 20, 2016

your reason choosing your study major at UNTAN

English assignment intro's the name of my Gusnaldi, the reason why I chose a college Tanjungpura, I chose unuversitas Tanjungpura is because I think the university Tanjungpura is a university city, qualified and not inferior to the quality of other universities in Indonesia, in addition to the u university Tanjungpura not put quality A major intellectual but also the manners and intelligence are also preferred, which is based at the university honesty promontory temple also many facilities for learning support students and many also provide facilities such as wifi internet. in addition to the above reasons the family support is also ultimately led me to choose university review headland the temple as the continued selection of my university studies at the Tanjungpura. but is not it also the driving Tanjungpura I chose a college that was out of impulse sayah was very strong for college and university studies in the Tanjungpura and I am very fortunate and grateful that once could enter university Tanjungpura and many of my friends who are less fortunate. even if I qualify for self-selection 1 I was very fortunate and grateful that once even though many are not able to escape I hope the do not be discouraged because there are many other universities are still open to new admissions. excuse me next is why I chose the university Tanjungpura because unuversitas Tanjungpura for university Tanjungpura is very strategic for me and easily achieved by using different means of transportation whatsoever, and not only university Tanjungpura are also a lot of organizations in it can be followed by univwersitas students Tanjungpura as BM organization and many others. so much from me about the various reasons why I chose to study in UNTAN, so I said right thanks ...


No comments:

Post a Comment