Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My Favorite Selfie

selfie? I will explain briefly what it selfie. selfie is a kind of self-portrait photo is taken someone with a digital camera or camera phone. And I just know selfie lately. in my opinion, to use technology to digital, selfie can be very helpful to me to capture a moment in which the moment is very meaningful to me personally. I also have some photos selfie, although I am also not too fond selfie photo. but I'll show you a picture of my favorite selfie photo.

Well, it is my selfie photograph around a few months ago, when I was on holiday with a friend and my best friend, and it may be one of those moments are very precious to me.and at that time I really enjoy his beautiful beaches on one of the beaches in West Kalimantan, the beach was not as beautiful compared to the beaches in a few islands in Indonesia.I really liked the selfie photo, because the moment of the beach that is rarely I go, why I am so capture the moment of the selfie photo? The beach lies because I am far from where I live, so I feel very fortunate because can visit the beaches and immortalize its image.

No comments:

Post a Comment