Thursday, November 24, 2016

THE ONLINE INFORMATION DEBATE

hello friends, meet again with me Gusnaldi. Today I learned English. But Miss Dini was unable to attend. So we were given the task to create a conversation and the conversation in a blog post. In making our conversation is required for groups. In one group consists of 3-4 members. Here I formed a group together Muhammad Iqbal, Gerry Ramadan, and bayu angga. Below is a task that we made. 




GARRY : Good morning Iqbal, it seems you are confused

  • IQBAL : I'm looking for some information, but I do not know want to find where

  • GUSNALDI : oh, information such as what ??

  • IQBAL : I want to find information about the history.

  • GERRY : Try searching on the internet bal

  • BAYU : Yes, I usually look for references on the internet.

  • IQBAL : Hmmm, well I'll try
  •  
  • GUSNALDI : Yes Bal, but you better find a reference in the library.

  • BAYU : Why ? Do not search the internet easier and not spend a lot of time

  • GUSNALDI : It is true to search the Internet more easily. But if looking at theinternet origins are unclear

  • GERRY : True once you gus, if looking at the library more obvious source.

  • BAYU : Well then I will look for a reference in the library.

  • IQBAL : Ok friends, thanks to her advice

  • BAYU, GERRY, Gusnaldi : You're welcome Bal

  • Ok thanks you for reading it. See you in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment