Friday, November 18, 2016

Your karaoke song of choice and why

Hello friends.. My name gusnaldi. How are you? I hope to be fine. Welcome again to my blog. In this occasion, I would like to tell you about “My karaoke song of choice and why”. Well, actually I'm does not really like singing in a karaoke. I was more interested in singing using guitar accompaniment. but when I asked “Your karaoke song of choice and why?” I really wanted to sing Think of me by Sarah Brightman. Is very different from most people, I prefer the classic songs will surely choose the classic songs as well. and I really love Sarah Brightman. Distinctive voice and she is also known as the mother of singer classical seriosa. besides, I wanted to sing Apalah Arti menunggu by Raisa. Indonesian singer who is very familiar to us. The reason why I want to sing this song because this song jazzy and very nice to hear. I also like the same Raisa because her voice that could make people who enjoy his voice heard. Maybe it's just a song I want to sing when asked "Your karaoke song of choice and why". How about you? Wanna try? Thank you for your attention, see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment