Saturday, November 26, 2016

A letter to your younger self and your 10-years-later self



Assalammualaikum wr wb. Hay guys, welcome back again on my blog. 

There is so many things in this world that we able to discuss about. But now, i will discuss about "A letter to your younger self and your 10-years-later self".
if when I was younger I wanted to be a famous ball players like C.Ronaldo and could play with him and I was so inspired to play football for him. and I was training hard to be like him and a lot of games that I passed and always win, on a day when say playing against teams Mempawah I had an accident on the pitch and my leg sprained and I experienced trauma and at that time also I was , ending my dream of becoming a football player. This time I thought, that dream when I was a kid can not occur. Therefore I promised myself back 10 years. for years to come I hope I can be a useful person for my parents and my younger brother could pay out. and I wish I could go to Makkah with my parents and I could buy property and cars home for my parents and could lecture the right aminnn.
okee, it is all I can tell. Her less I say thank you. if there are any words that I apologize

No comments:

Post a Comment